Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday night with Friends

This is my first Friday night with Friends,thanks to Cheryll at Gone Stitchin' for hosting.  I just have to say that this is the longest time I have stay up and sew, I am usually in bed by now but I wanted to do something with this group,so tonight I work on my Black Tan & Brown this if  block of the month with my LQS I missed place some of the blocks but got some of them done.  I also finished up on a journal that I had cut out sometime ago,have to do the binding on one of the journal for a friend,I hope she like it.  Its has been half done for about a year.  I just try to upload some pictures but seem to be having some problems.so will post tomorrow.  have a great weekend. jinnie

2 comments:

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

Happy to hear you joined in on the Friday Night with Friends, Jinnie! :)
My mom and I did it this week too, she's working on her 30s quilt!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheryll said...

Oooh I look forward to seeing what you did. Thanks for your company! :)