Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Basket

This is the basket that I won from Prairie Stitches Quilt Shoppe.  In order to win this basket full of
beautiful fabric.  To win you had to make a jelly roll quilt top and show the shop and then your
name was put into a box for the drawing, I made three tops will show you at a later time.

some fat eights 2 spool of thread,Hex N more ruler a pattern for the ruler,some perfect circles

a bundle of spring wool from Blackberry Primitives a jelly roll,and some chocolate
2 different chocolate but I ate the other

you can see a close up of the ruler and Pattern

and some foundation papper all of the things you can use in sewing.

2 comments:

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

What fun! If you need help eating the bunny let me know. Can't wait to see your Spring project!

Mary said...

Congratulations!! I wondered if that was you when I saw the announcement at the shop! What fun.