Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One Flower Wednesday


Well I made it One Flower Wednesday this is the one I made this week I thought about

just fakeing it bu just pining it on the bac side,but I did sew it togother.


My Red fabric came in to the LQS so I bought several yards ,was playing around with the lay out.
Thought about adding one red around the white ones but that takes 16 to go around one flower,then just sharring with the other one   what do you thank any ideas will help, some feed back will help
have a good week quilting.  jinnie

5 comments:

Hilachas said...

Pretty hexie flowers you've sewn. I don't have any suggestions for your layout. I'm trying to figure how to lay mine out as well. I'm not really looking forward to making all those connector petals.

Karen said...

Faking it!!! To even think that! LOL. Such a beautiful flower Jinnie. It would be a lot of work adding 16 red hexies around the white hexies, but it does look nice.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Love your flower, Jinnie...such pretty shades. I like the way the red looks but it would probably look good with just white too....lot of help I am, huh?

Maria said...

Your hexie flowers look lovely put together with the border ones... Great work

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Wonderful flower this week. I'm no help in the laying out part as I'm just going with plain old white for my stepping stones.