Sunday, February 2, 2014

I have been hidden in the snow banks around our house for awhile,so I'm slowly digging my way back into sewing,with 2 eye surgery's in less then 2 weeks the vision is coming back,but it will take time.  So enough of that now onward and sewing,sooo where is what I have been working on  with one eye lol

I was in a heart swap and finished it up and now its on the way to my swap partner,this is all that 
that I can show of the front any more and she might know. 

This is the back I hope she will like it.

Now I have several things planed that I will be working on in the future and will post with the progress.
so with that said I will bid you a good day. jinnie

3 comments:

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE it!!! Awesome job, I know she'll love it!!

Helen said...

It look fabulous , good luck with your eyes !!

Cheryll said...

Take care of YOU...so you can get back to sewing asap!
Fantastic swap gift too :)