Sunday, November 3, 2013

FNWF


This is the make and take that I did  a week ago with some friends, the leaf in the middle was a add on




  1. The top picture are some blankets that I made for the vet who are in wheelchairs
the bottom one is a little blurry.







I have been making scarf  I get done with one and make another on
as you can see by the next several photos.




 These two photos are the one that I bought and did make one.



You all have a great week,and thanks for stopping by
see you real soon jinnie

4 comments:

Helen said...

Very productive night . The quilt for the vets look great and oh all those lovely scarves . Well done !

Cheryll said...

OOoh some lovely scarves in there. You should stay very cozy this winter! :)

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Jinnie, love the leaf you embroidered in the center of the runner and the scarves are gorgeous! Thanks for all you help.

Anthea said...

Hello Jinnie, I'm just dropping in from FNWF... wow lots of amazing knitting & sewing going on here, you keep yourself very busy... Happy Stitching!