Friday, December 16, 2011

A few things made


A friend show me how to make this wreath,she is now in Florida basking in the sun,and here I sew in the cold cold Northern Illinois.

These next 2 pictures are what we were doing while my sisters were here they finished theirs by my granddaughter did not finish hers. so like a good elf today I finished just have to wait for some of the paint to dry and will add more snow put a bow around the outside and lights on the inside.

This is what I use to do I was a painter of crafts. I have been told that painters become quilters,always playing with colors.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Love the wreath...and snowmen.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

The snowmen are so cute! Pretty wreath.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic wreath...however I MUST comment that I just love, love, love the snowman you painted! I was learning to paint years ago from a friend who was an awesome painter. We were exchanging my learning to paint for her learning to quilt. Then thanks to the military they moved us....
Just seeing your painted piece brought back some fun memories for me!